- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- COVID-19: You may only offer goods or services in relation to COVID-19 that comply with the Policies regarding the Sale of COVID-19 Related Products.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Nautical Commerce or others, including Nautical Commerce’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Restricted Items: You may not offer goods or services that are, or appear to be, Restricted Items.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
Nautical Commerce has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Materials and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Nautical Commerce Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Nautical Commerce governing your use of the Services (collectively, the “Terms”).
Nautical Commerce may modify this AUP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.nauticalcommerce.com/legal/aup. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
“Materials” means any photo, image, video, graphic, written content, audio file, code, information, data or other content uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account.
“Restricted Items” means:
- an automatic firearm that has not been rendered inoperable
- a semi-automatic firearm that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds
- firearms without serial numbers
- ghost guns and 3D printed guns, including blueprints for such guns
- a semi-automatic firearm that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine, with one or more of the following items:(i) magazine capable of accepting more than 10 rounds, (ii) bump stock, (ii) rapid fire trigger activator or trigger crank, (iv) barrel shroud, (v) thumbhole stock, (vi) threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, sound suppressor or silencer, (vii) grenade or rocket launcher, (viii) flash suppressor, sound suppressor or silencer, (ix) pistol grip (or in the case of a pistol, a second pistol grip), (x) forward pistol grip, (xi) any part, component or kit for any firearm or gun listed here
Certain Firearm Parts
- 80% or unfinished lower receivers
- magazine capable of accepting more than 10 rounds
- grenade or rocket launcher
- pistol grip (or in the case of a pistol, a second pistol grip)
- threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, sound suppressor or silencer*
- flash suppressor, sound suppressor or silencer*
- rapid fire trigger activator or trigger crank
- any part, component or kit for a firearm part or including a firearm part listed above
*only if for use with a semi-automatic firearm
“Services” has the meaning set out in the Nautical Commerce Terms of Service.